Monday, November 24, 2008

The Send Off From Hell!

Hiatus… Damn, why can’t they just have the break be called: Cancellation! It’s True; I am watching this episode because I think I should give you all a PROPER SEND OFF & WHAT BETTER THAN A GREAT BASH & RANT!

First of all… I Have Got to say That this Episode was probably the best ever for this SUCK ASS, Bitch that is PUCAS infested season. We Got Brulian scenes and Nathan and some basketball… J. LUKE cause I love that Tyke… THOUGH I HAVE TO SAY: THOSE JOKES were HIDEOUS…
Not Funny, not at all. Are all those people morons out there? Laughing like any of that made sense.

And Haley… she will never have a storyline unless she is pimping Leyton… which is ironic since both are nasty Whorish Slutty, Prostitutes! Oh the irony!

Now:

Two things I’m absolutely digging! Finally, Some attention to the Main reason I watch this Damn show! Nathanand his Basketball & BROOKE & JULIAN HOT PLATTER OF SEX ANYONE! OH YEAH…. YES! That’s what I want so, so BADLY! And Sam telling him not to screw up!

Speaking of Sam: SAM’s friend BEAT UP BROOKE! Son of a bitch! I knew I should hate that BITCH & HER FRIENDS! That boy better end up IN JAIL! SON OF A MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH! Damn! Damn! I hope Brooke Bust a Cap in both those homeless Assholes! Then Sam ran off and of course Gets in the car with Q’s killer and Brooke’s attacker. I know it’s wrong, but I was hoping the BITCH would jump off the bridge because I lost all sympathy when she got in the car with the Douche-bag.

Just a family of criminals! AH! But Brooke, ever the Martyr wants to find that Little skank PeytWHORE junior Freak show! And then OW-Dumbshit-EN Has a chance to help BROOKE… BUT SHE SHAGS THE SLUT MILLI! Sorry, but MILLICENT IS A FOOL! Why does Mark that douche bag asshole, Pucas eating kiss-ASS always have Our Beautiful , SEXY Brooke get crap! I think I need to QUIT!

But Just when I think I have a hold on my man-orexia LucASS or PeytWHORE burst of the fucking scene! Damn, can somebody please run those sons of bitches over with a damn TRUCK! FUCK DUMBSHIT LUCAS WITH HIS HERPES eaten BRAIN! Is it me, or does everything about that PRICK say : Transvestite DUMMY… IS HE WEARING BLUSH?
If I have to watch Peyton Grab her Damn stomach, Stare WIDE MOUTHED LIKE A FUCKING ALIEN & bitch and moan like the last slut one more time, I will scratch my eyes out! And getting mad at Mia for being ungrateful…

UMMM, Peyton you are the QUEEN of UNGRATEFUL SLUTs! Brooke Paid for your studio, Label, she saves you from EVIL PSYCHOS of the Week, and YOU ARE SHRIEKING LIKE A FUCKING Banshee because …? BECAUSE Life isn’t going GEE- GOLLY GREAT!
Brooke just found out who her attacker is, and that he was sleeping in her house, but PEYTON can freak out while Brooke turns into Supper saint! Peyton needs to DIE!

She needs to MIX some bleach in Lucas’ Shit, because she licks his Ass so much that she practically GETS her nutrients from his nut sack, And she should drink it, KILL HERSELF, and put us out of our misery! Damn, we all know she is pregnant!

Because Lets be serious… Peyton & Cancer would only Turn into the LET’s WHINE, Whine, Whine, Deep throat LucASS, sob, cry, Harass Brooke about having Julian want her, cry, cry, whine, Destroy the eyes of innocent victims by showing that hideous Praying Mantis Face… Pop EYED PSYCHO SLUT BAG!

I think the lesser of two evils would be for her to be PREGNANT… Then She can give birth to A Balloon eyes, Squinty Douche bag Liar, cheater, and STD spreading ANTI-CHRIST! Anything other than having her whine!

Needless to say! I think I’m done with this show for real! I guess we will see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the peyton i am sick of her whinny bug eyed ways. and going off on mia like she has room to talk. I really really hope shes not pregnant she doesn't deserve to be pregnant. Brooke found out about her attacker. At least she got her designs back.

Anonymous said...

Todd I really hope you don't quit. I just thought about this, Peyton might have ovarian cancer so she might not be able to have kids. I think they gone make Brooke be a surrogate mother to Pucas baby knowing that she wants to have a family. I was hoping Sam as would jump too. I never get to see the first few minutes because I have class but the show still ends up being a horrible. I lkied the Nathan and Brooke in the show and thats it. UM sick of Lucas and Peyton duck baby asses. Keep doing ya thang Todd, u is the truth.
Twisms-AC

Anonymous said...

Toddian,
I'm so glad that you decided to write again.....I really hope you won't stop because in all honesty, like I said last time, your rants are actually the best part of watching this show in the first place. I know you hate this show and believe me, I HATE it just as mush as you do, but you know that the ONLY reason I continue watch this shit is because of Sophia. God knows, that if she ever left this show, I would STOP watching it in a heartbeat.

For starters, I have to agree with you when you said that last nights episode was actually the best one we've have had so far. I was actually surprised that I kind of enjoyed it because I was so sure that it was just gonna end up being another episode added to the long list of "OTH's absolutely loathsome, repulsive, and horrendous shows EVER"

I liked the show for only 3 reasons last night......which is a first because usually I can't even find one. First, I really liked the Brulian scenes. I can't help it....but I'm starting to dig Julian and Brooke together. But that relationship still kind bothers me a bit, because lets face it....he IS PeytWHORES EX. And I have a feeling that the idiot is still pining over the slut and the LAST thing I want is for another man to hurt Brooke because I am SO sick and tired of that happening over and over again. That girl DESERVES to be happy more than anyone.....yet its always her who's getting the raw end of the deal and I'm so unbelievably tired of that shit happening to her repeatedly while that fucked up blonde bitch that we all know as Peyton, always gets the guy and all the fuckin sympathy simply for being a first class bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Second, I was thrilled that we actually got a decent amount of Brooke scenes last night. Its about fuckin time seeing as how Mark has does nothing but push Brooke into the fuckin corner since season 4. Its about time our girl gets enough airtime so she can shine.

And third, THANK GOD that were NO Pucas scenes last night. Every time I see them together, I just wanna stab them both, so thank the heavens above for sparing us from that torture.

Now after last nights episode, I don't know what to say or how to feel about Sam. On the one hand, I actually have some sort of sympathy for the girl (I kinda liked her after she told Julian not to hurt Brooke or something like that) But then on the other hand, her loud, obnoxious mouth is what caused that retarded fucked up friend of hers to attack Brooke in the first place. And as if that wasn't enough. She gets in a car with Q's killer and the same guy who beat up the girl she's been living off of for the past, God knows how long. Now that was just messed up. If I was her, I'd smack the shit of that boy, NOT get in a car with him and ride off to wherever the hell it is they're going.

But then again, Brooke AGAIN shows how selfless she is and what a big heart she has by crying and worrying over Sam and running around all over town trying to look for her. And Owen really annoyed the hell out of me last night. He KNOWS how Brooke feel about children and stray teens(lol), yet he still had to open up his big mouth and say something unbelievably stupid enough to piss the hell out of Brooke.

And now he you suddenly have him drinking for the first time in eight years with Millie out of all people. They're gonna end up sleeping together and just the thought of it, is enough to make me cringe and get angry at the same time.

And Toddian, I'm not even gonna begin to try and make fun of both LucASS and PeytWHORE because you did it oh so PERFECTLY as usual. I swear, these two motherfuckers are the BIGGEST ASS SUCKING PRICKS in the world and I just hope that they BOTH dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And I know these bastards are just trying to throw us off by making us think that PeytWHORE has "cancer" but we all know the bitch is pregnant with LucASS's spawn. We all know how fuckin obsessed Mark is with PeytWHORE/Hilary which is why he would never kill that bitch off or let anything bad happen to that slut. I can't believe this bitch out of all people is the one who ends up getting pregnant when everyone knows that Brooke has been dying to have a baby for the longest time.

Like you already said, Brooke has done EVERYTHING imaginable to help out PeytWHORE when the fact is that evil bitch NEVER, not once, did anything remotely as nice for Brooke. The bitch was even too fuckin stupid to see that Brooke was NOT attacked by a flight of fuckin STAIRS but was instead attacked by a PERSON. And then she has the fucking nerve to call Brooke her best friend. Brooke REALLY needs to wake the hell up and realize that stupid blonde bitch is actually cancer herself.

Anyways, I guess I'll see you back here again in on Jan 5 Toddian.lol Just please try to keep writing your rants and reviews as usual. Like I said, they're always the best part.

----Jennifer